Medi-C Plus with Calcium Ascorbate - Berry
Helps support cardiovascular health and immune function
Medi-C Plus with Calcium Ascorbate provides high doses of vitamin C and L-lysine, along with calcium, to support cardiovascular health and immune function. These nutrients can also help reduce the recurrence of cold sores, provide antioxidant support, and maintain bones, teeth, and gums. Vitamin C and lysine work together to build collagen, strengthening and holding the coronary artery.
- Helps support cardiovascular health and immune function.
- Helps reduce the recurrence of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection (e.g., cold sores).
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation, wound healing, and collagen formation.
- An antioxidant and essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health.
Each 6.5 cc level scoop (5 g) contains:
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid) 2000 mg
Calcium (calcium ascorbate) 179 mg
L-lysine (L-lysine hydrochloride) 1300 mg
Xylitol, natural flavours, citric acid, Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
Certified Fair Trade Organic BananasFrom
Certified Organic Zucchini SquashFrom
Certified Organic Garnet YamFrom
Certified Organic Broccoli CrownsFrom
Certified Organic CeleryFrom