Provita AHCC Pro (60 DRVCaps)
AHCC* (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a special extract from Shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes), which is well known as a powerful antioxidant that aggressively combats free radicals and modulates the immune system.
AHCC Pro is a unique synergistic blend of:
- 500 mg - Active Hexose Correlated Compound (~ 50% alpha-1,4-Glucan)
- 150mg - beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan extracted from the cell wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Studies showed that combining this particular beta-Glucan with alpha-1,4-Glucan (AHCC) creates a more complete and powerful formulation.
- 50mg - Arabinogalactan is a polysaccharide derived from the wood of the larch tree (Larix sp.). It was discovered recently that it does exhibit immune-stimulating properties in addition to decreasing susceptibility to opportunistic pathogens.
The ingredients are encapsulated in a delayed release vegan capsule to minimize the impact of stomach acids and increase absorption.
*AHCC is a registered trademark of Amino Up Chemical Co. Japan.
Each Delayed Release (DR) vegetarian capsule contains:
- AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) 500 mg
- Beta-1,3 / 1,6-Glucan 150 mg
- Arabinogalactan (D-Galacto-L-arabinan) 136.4 mg
*AHCC is a trademark of Amino Up Co., Japan.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Delayed release vegetarian capsule: hypromellose, gellan gum.