Healthology Inflamma-Mend (60 sgels)
- INFLAMMA-MEND targets inflammation by reducing pain and swelling
- It increases the production of anti-inflammatory mediators, and helps prevents the production of pro-inflammatory cells
- Great for chronic inflammatory conditions throughout the body
INFLAMMA-MEND targets inflammation by reducing pain and swelling, increasing the production of anti-inflammatory mediators, and preventing the production of pro-inflammatory cells. The individual components of INFLAMMA-MEND work synergistically to provide support for both short and long-term exposures to damage by targeting the underlying mechanisms of inflammation.
Each Soft-Gel Contains
- Fish Oil (From Clupeidae, Engraulidae, Scombridae - whole) 870 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 500 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 70 mg
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa, rhizome) 100 mg
- Stem Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus - stem) 13.67mg / 240,000 FCC PU
- Elemental Magnesium (From magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide) 50 mg
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae – whole) 2.5 mg / 16.67 FCC LU
Fish Gelatin Shell (fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob powder), yellow beeswax, sunflower lecithin, non-gmo mixed tocopherols (from sunflower), orange essential oil, sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tapioca-dextrin, non-gmo canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, citric acid.
Priority Allergens: This product contains fish.
Healthology does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO FREE.