Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support, and helps relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system.
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies.
- In liquid format, can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, insect bites, and minor skin conditions.
4 drops daily directly under the tongue or mixed with water, or as directed by a health care practitioner. A sensation of warmth is normal.
|Each 4 drops (0.16 mL) Contains:|
|Organic Oil of Oregano*|
|(Origanum vulgare) (aerial)||30 mg|
|(minimum 80% carvacrol)||24 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||1 mg AT (1.49 IU)|
* Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using steam distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.