- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases calcium absorption and helps guide calcium into bones
- Helps build strong bones and teeth
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Ideal to use alongside calcium supplementation
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health: bioactive and highly bioavailable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 [MK-7]) from natto beans. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral toward where it is needed throughout the body.
Each softgel contains:
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean) 120 mcg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin) 1000 IU (25 mcg)
Medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.