- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps prevent cognitive decline
- Reduces the risk factors for chronic degenerative diseases
- Improves joint function and reduces arthritic joint pain
- Provides antioxidant protection from environmental toxins
Curcumin, from the spice turmeric, has powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties that support neurological, cardiovascular, and joint health. Natural Factors CurcuminRich Theracurmin uses proprietary dispersion technology to create microscopic particles dispersed in a colloidal suspension for superior absorption.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Theracurmin® curcumin† from turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 30 mg
† A highly bioavailable form of curcumin – the most active curcuminoid in turmeric
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.