Renew Life IntestiNEW (162g)
A healthy functioning intestinal tract repairs itself approximately twice per week. The two main nutrients necessary for this process are L-Glutamine and N-acetyl-Glucosamine. By providing the body with a therapeutic dose of L-Glutamine and N-Acetyl-Glucosamine, IntestiNEW works to soothe and heal the damaged areas of the intestinal tract lining. IntestiNEW also contains ingredients which help to reduce inflammation and promote healing of the intestinal tract.
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa – rice bran oil)125mg
- Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum)18.75mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)18.75mg
- Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis)18.75mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)18.75mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, fish, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa – rice bran oil)20mg
- Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum)3mg
- Ginger Root, Rhizome (Zingiber officinale)3mg
- Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis)3mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)3mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Powder: Take 1 scoop per day, mixed in water, in the morning on an empty stomach. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family of plants (i.e. Marigold) or have kidney disease. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a serious medical condition or are following a low protein diet. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting occurs unless otherwise directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. No Refrigeration Required. Store in a cool, dry place.
Certified Fair Trade Organic BananasFrom
Certified Organic Zucchini SquashFrom
Certified Organic Garnet YamFrom
Certified Organic Broccoli CrownsFrom
Certified Organic CeleryFrom