Bulletproof Coffee Whole Bean - The Original (2.27kg)
In-Store or Local Delivery Only
*Product Packaging shown may differ to product in store.
Buy more, save more with Bulletproof Original Whole Bean Coffee, 5 pounds!
A clean cup of coffee can make your morning, so start your day with Bulletproof Original. This medium roast features distinct notes of cinnamon, plum and orange with a cocoa hazelnut finish.
How to make Bulletproof Coffee – Official Recipe
- 2 ½ heaping tablespoons ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans
- 1 teaspoon – 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass-fed ghee.
- Make your coffee. Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using filtered water with 2 ½ heaping tablespoons of freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans. Use a French Press for ease of use and to preserve beneficial coffee oils that paper filters keep out.
- Add Brain Octane Oil. Add 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons of Brain Octane Oil (start slow with this stuff – it’s powerful!)
- Add grass-fed butter or ghee. Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass-fed ghee. Make sure your butter is unsalted. Salty coffee is gross.
- Blend. Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. There will be a good amount of foam on top