Renew Life DigestMORE HCl (90 VCaps)
DigestMORE HCl is a comprehensive digestive enzyme formula that contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl). DigestMORE HCl is helpful for those who suffer from heartburn caused by low stomach acid. It can also be used by those who are concerned about accidental ingestion of bacteria or parasites when traveling or eating out at restaurants.
A majority of people with heartburn do not produce enough stomach acid. Normally, the stomach is a sterile environment due to its acidic nature. If there is a lack of hydrochloric acid (HCl) in the stomach, it is no longer a sterile environment and bacteria are able to proliferate.
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)90mg / 9000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)40mg /20,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglcerol lipase, Aspergillus niger – Whole)11.25mg / 36 FCC LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)2mg / 250 FCC CU
- Invertase (sucrose Saccharomyces cerevisiae – Whole)0.5mg / 50 FCC SU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)2.5mg /250 FCC ALU
- Malt Diastase (Hordeum vulgare – Seed)12.5mg / 125 FCC DP
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)4mg / 60 Endo-PG
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)1mg / 2 FCC FTU
- Betaine HCl200mg
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU.
1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Peppermint Flavour, Maltodextrin (potato source)
Adults: Take one capsule with each meal, to a maximum of 3 capsules a day. Take with first bite of food / meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, excess stomach acid, are taking anticoagulant agents/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having upcoming surgery. If you have a peptic ulcer, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Hypersensitivity / allergy, headaches, heartburn or bloating have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs unless directed by a health care practitioner.
If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.