Rabbit River Farms Medium Eggs (Dozen)
Your Source for Quality Products
Great Prices Everyday
What is a Certified Organic Egg?
- Chickens range free on organic pasture and are fed certified organic feed.
- The feed is GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) free, all vegetarian enriched with Soy, Wheat, Buckwheat, Corn, other necessary organic vegetables & fruits and does not contain any animal by products.
- There are no antibiotic or synthetic chemicals used in either the feed or flock management.
- Hens are completely cage free both inside and outside the barn.
- Rabbit River Farms Organic eggs are certified by Pro-Cert Organic Systems and the CFIA
Features and Benefits
- Canada’s original certified organic eggs
- No synthetic pigments used to increase yolk color
- Natural roosts & nest boxes
- Natural source of protein, low in saturated fat and contain no tans fats
- Canada’s Food Guide to Healthy Eating recommends 2 to 3 servings of Meat and Alternatives per day and 2 eggs are considered a serving
- Good for heart and developing brain