Provita Organic Acerola Vitamin C (60 VCaps)
Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. The matured fruit contains 50–100 times more vitamin C than orange or lemon. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant capacity.
Apart from its vitamin C content, Acerola also abounds with a broad range of anthocyanins, which are powerful free radical scavengers.
Beside its antioxidant capacity powered by the natural vitamin C content, Acerola provides additional phytonutrients like carotenoids phenolics, anthocyanins, and flavonoids
- 100% vegan non-GMO formula
- Organically grown Non-GMO Acerola cherry from Brazil
- Obtained from matured fruits (red in color)
- Extract providing the highest concentration (25%) of natural vitamin C
- Bio-functional properties like skin whitening effect, anti-aging and multi-drug resistant reversal activity
- Rich in Malic acid (approx. 32%), when associated with magnesium it has shown promising results in reducing the symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Malic acid in Acerola may raise energy levels and improve iron absorption
|Each vegan capsule contains:||Quantity|
|Organic Acerola Fruit Powder||500 mg|
|(Malphigia Glabra L.) (fruit) - from Brazil|
|125 mg of 100% natural Vitamin C|
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vitamin C ester. Capsule shell: hypromellose (vegetarian gelatin).