Divine Essence Spruce White (15ml)
Spruce-White essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy for its skin purifying and tonic properties and add fragrance to your recipes.
- BOTANICAL NAME: Picea glauca
- PART OF PLANT: Needle
- ORIGIN: Canada (Quebec)
- CULTURE: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- CHEMOTYPE: A-B PINENE, BORNYL ACETATE
- OTHER NAME-
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation
- ODOUR: Fresh, resinous and balsamic
- COLOUR: Colorless to yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ tsp (2.5ml) of vegetable oil.