CanPrev Curcumin Liposomal 100 (225ml)
- Curcumin provides potent antioxidants
- Often used in Ayurvedic medicine for joint-related inflammation
- CanPrev Liposomals use a patented delivery system that swiftly and safely transports active nutrients direct-to-cell
- Bio-friendly phospholipid bilayers protect nutrients in transit from digestive and enzymatic breakdown, while supporting quick sustained cellular uptake
- With soy-free phospholipids sourced from sunflower and phosphatidylcholine.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or animal products
- Delicious peach flavour
Curcumin is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine for joint-related inflammation due to the antioxidant properties of curcuminoids, the active compounds found in curcumin. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals in the body, which often go on to cause inflammation.
Bubble of protection
Liposomes envelop active nutrients in a bubble of phospholipids, shielding against digestive hazards, enzymes and absorption-blocking substances.
Fantastic cell reception
Phospholipid layers are built from the same material as cells, vastly enhancing permeability, absorption rate by epithelial cells and rapid uptake into our blood or lymphatic system.
Rapid, sustained release
A unique multilamellar design features multiple rings of phospholipid membranes. Nutrient payloads are released as each layer is peeled away, allowing a sustained delivery of compounds over time.
Each 5ml teaspoon
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa)||100mg|
Natural peach flavour, orange oil, sunflower oil, phosphatidylcholine, glycerin, potassium bicarbonate, acacia gum, citric acid, d-alpha tocopherol, oleic acid, phosphoric acid, purified water, sucrose.