Ultimate Prostate is designed to offer noticeable improvements in prostate health within a relatively short period of time.
Over 30 million men throughout North America suffer from a condition called benign
prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), which represents the enlargement or swelling of the prostate
gland. Over 50% of men over the age of 50 suffer from this condition and almost 100%
of men over the age of 80 can expect to suffer from BPH.
Prostate enlargement (BPH) and discomfort is believed to be caused by three main factors:
1 Hormonal changes – including overproduction of a powerful byproduct of testosterone
called DHT. Newer research supports the fact that negative estrogens (like 16-hydroxy estrone) also contribute to BPH as well as prostate cancer.
3 Nutritional deficiencies
The 100% natural research-proven ingredients within Ultimate Prostate work to support
and enhance overall prostate health by addressing all three areas of prostate problems
Each 3 Capsules Contain:
- Vegapure FS Phytosterols (45% Beta Sitosterol)... 300 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) Powdered Extract 10:1 (root) ... 250 mg
- Flower Pollen (Secale cereale) Extract 20:1 (pollen) ... 125 mg
- Pygeum African (Prunus africana) Powdered Extract (12% phytosterols)(bark) ... 100 mg
- Indole-3 Carbinol ... 75 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) Powder (0.1% sulforaphane) (floret and stalk) ... 50 mg
- LYC-O-MATO® Tomato Extract (Lycopersicon esculentum)(5% lycopene)(fruit) ... 10 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Aminomin) ... 10 mg
- Bioperine (95% piperin)(fruit) ... 2.5 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Powdered Extract (6% carnosic acid) (leaf) ... 0.1 mg
- Selenium (from Selenomethionine) ... 100 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 10 mcg (400 IU)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose Purified Water), Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate, (Lubricant), Silica.
2 capsules 3 times daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.