Ultimate Flora Critical Care uses a unique, water based enteric coating that protects the probiotics against being destroyed in the acidic environment of the stomach, yet still allows for the probiotics to populate in the intestinal tract. Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains no starches, fillers, or excipients – making it the cleanest product available.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of both Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving (30 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli and Lactococcus). Ultimate Flora Critical Care also contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides), which is an optimal food source for probiotics. FOS aids in the colonization of probiotics in the intestinal tract.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) – Whole Cell25 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – Whole Cell10 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – Whole Cell8.875 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) – Whole Cell4 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) – Whole Cell1 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA- 114) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) – Whole Cell250 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – Whole Cell125 Million CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating (sodium alginate, stearic acid, hypromellose, water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid.
Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 6 years old: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat. Potency guaranteed at expiry.