Ultimate Flora Colon Care is a 80 billion culture, 10 strain probiotic formula designed for treating chronic intestinal ailments in both the small and large intestine, such as I.B.S. and Colitis, as well as those who suffer from chronic constipation and/or diarrhea.
Ultimate Flora Probiotics are the only encapsulated probiotic formulas that can guarantee significant quantities of the probiotics contained will survive past the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach and arrive alive in the intestinal tract. Using a unique, water based enteric coating, we ensure that the probiotics are protected, yet still able to populate in the intestinal tract.
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) – Whole Cell23.8 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (HA-116) – Whole Cell200 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – Whole Cell8.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – Whole Cell5.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (HA-196) – Whole Cell4.8 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – Whole Cell1.2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – Whole Cell200 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating (sodium alginate, stearic acid, hypromellose, water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid.
Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 6 year old: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat. Potency guaranteed at expiry.