Intestinal Bowel Soother offers relief from intestinal gas, bloating, and spasms. It is ideal for people suffering with IBS, Crohn’s disease, colitis or anyone suffering with intestinal distress. Intestinal Bowel Soother’s anti-spasmodic herbs can also provide relief for menstrual cramps!
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis) 4:1 Extract (760mg)190mg
- Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract (760mg)190mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 4:1 Extract (260mg)65mg
- Capillary Artemisia Herb (Artemisia capillaris)38.7mg
- Bai-zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala)26.7mg
- Codonopsis Root (Codonopsis pilosula)20.7mg
- Job Tears Seed (Coix lacryma-jobi)20.7mg
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis)20.7mg
- Chinese Giant Hyssop Aerial Parts (Agastache rugosa)13.5mg
- Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis)13.5mg
- Chinese Thoroughwax Root (Bupleurum chinense)13.5mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)13.5mg
- Chinese Ash Branch Bark (Fraxinus chinensis)13.5mg
- Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis)13.5mg
- Phellodendron Bark (Phellodendron amurense)13.5mg
- Poria (Poria cocos)13.5mg
- Psyllium Seed (Plantago asiatica)13.5mg
- Chinese Goldthread Rhizome (Coptis chinensis)9mg
- Chinese Peony Root (Paeonia lactiflora)9mg
- Costus Root (Saussurea lappa)9mg
- Siler Root (Ledebouriella seseloides)9mg
- Tangerine Peel (Citrus reticulata)9mg
- Fragrant Angelica Root (Angelica dahurica)6mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water).
Adults: Take 2 capsules per day in the evening on an empty stomach. For prolonged use consult a health care practitioner. May take up to 1 week to produce beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes that is not well controlled, kidney disorder, blood pressure problems, gallstones, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid and/or are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have bile duct obstruction or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.