- Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum) defatted, * Certified Organic5500mg
- Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal) * Certified Organic1400mg
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)400mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis)50mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)50mg
- Indian Gooseberry fruit (Embilica officinalis)16.7mg
- Belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellirica)16.7mg
- Chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula)16.7mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf.
Powder: Adults: Take 1-2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5g) daily. Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 glass (250ml) of liquid or soft food (i.e. yogurt). Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids), if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that have persisted for more than 2 weeks, are experiencing undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failure to defecate following the use of a laxative product. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have difficulty swallowing. Consult a health care practitioner if constipation persists after one week of use, if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever, if you experience chest pain, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and bloating in some people. Fibre can have a positive effect on blood sugar levels. If you have Diabetes mellitus, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. No Refrigeration Required. Store in a cool, dry place.