CandiZYME is a scientifically formulated multi enzyme product that helps to destroy the cell wall of Candida and yeast organisms. By destroying the cell wall of these organisms, it enables CandiGONE (our candida cleansing program) to eliminate a greater number of yeast organisms in a shorter period of time.
Unlike human cells, Candida and yeast cell walls are rigid, which makes them more difficult to destroy. Candida Albicans cell walls are composed primarily of the following polysaccharides; Beta-Glucan, Mannans, and Chitin. Chitin is very resistant to microbial degradation (medical sutures are made of Chitin because of their strength and flexibility). In addition to primary compounds, yeast cells contain cellulose, lipids, and proteins.
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)60mg / 6,000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)200mg / 100,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Aspergillus niger, – Whole)6.5mg / 20 FCC LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)250mg / 35,000 FCC CU
- Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)50mg / 50 FCC AGU
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesi – Whole)37.5mg / 15,000 FCC HCU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cervesiae – Whole)3.5 mg / 350 FCC SU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)2.5mg / 250 FCC ALU
- Lysozyme (Gallus gallus – egg white)7.5mg / 7.5 FCC LU
- Malt Diastase (Hordeum vulgare – Seed)12.5mg / 125 FCC DP
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU. 1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Maltodextrin (potato source).
Take three capsules daily before bed at least two hours after meals.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, or are taking anticoagulants / blood thinners, anti-inflammatories, or other enzyme products.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you have a peptic ulcer.
Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs, unless otherwise directed by a health care practitioner. Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use before or after recent surgery. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.