Organika Memory (100g)
- 100% organic lion’s mane mushroom powder
- Cultured on organic brown rice
- Helps the body to adapt to stress
- Boosts memory, focus & mood
- Neuronal anti-inflammatory
- Stimulates Nerve Growth Factors
- Grown with love in Washington, USA
Known as a nootropic, Lion’s Mane is about to become your best study buddy.
Add this organic, water-extracted powder to your coffee, smoothies, or soups, and prepare to get productive!
Lion’s Mane mushroom, latin name Hericium, a white spongy-looking edible mushroom that tastes a bit like shrimp or lobster when cooked, studied for its benefits to:
- Improve memory and brain function: Its chemical compounds can pass through the blood brain barrier.
- Protect and regenerate nerve cells: Lion’s mane induces nerve growth factor (NGF), required by the brain and neurons for development and maintenance.
- Heal gastric ulcers:It can control overgrowth of the H. pylori bacterium, associated with ulcers.
- Modulate our gut immune system:This can positively affect inflammation and microbes in the digestive system.
Goes great with coffee and broths!
Can be easily used in smoothies, baking, cooking, and warm drinks
Flavour profile: Earth with hints of umami, bitter and sweet.