Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity immediately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two-step process. Helps form red blood cells, prevents vitamin B12 deficiency, and helps maintain good health.
- Supports the nervous system.
- Helps memory and learning.
- Boosts energy.
- Helps control homocysteine levels.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Enhances immune system function.
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function.
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders.
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly.
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians.
Dissolve 1 tablet daily underthe tongue or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).