Although the exact biological role for silicon has not been determined, it appears to be required for proper integrity of the skin, ligaments, tendons, and bone. Silicon appears to be required for the proper functioning of an enzyme (prolyl hydroxylase) which functions in the formation of collagen in bone, cartilage, and other connective tissues.
- Excellent source of bioavailable calcium.
- Promotes beautiful hair, skin and nails.
- Helps grow hair more quickly.
- Is the building block of collagen.
- Is a potent blood clotting agent.
1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Field Horsetail Extract
(Equisetum arvense) (aerial)
|(Providing 10 mg of silica)|