Increases Mitochondrial Energy
- Helps increase energy production (ATP) at the cellular level
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health, cognitive health, and brain function
- Assists in reducing symptoms of fatigue
- Supports positive effects on perceived stress, such as pain, fatigue, sleeplessness, and irritability
- Supports the body’s antioxidant defence systems by providing L-glutathione and the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase
Natural Factors regenerLife Mitochondrial Optimization formula contains a potent combination of targeted nutritional compounds shown to optimize mitochondrial function, the key producers of energy within our cells. The delicious watermelon-flavoured drink mix supports the body’s antioxidant defence systems, helps reduce symptoms of fatigue, and contributes to brain, muscle, and heart health.
Each serving (2.7 g) contains:
- Acetyl-L-carnitine (N-acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride) 1500 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (microorganism) 300 mg
- ElevATP 150 mg 150 mg
- Ancient peat extract
- 148 .5 mg
- Apple extract 85:1 (Malus domestica) (fruit) 1 .5 mg
- Opitac® L-glutathione 100 mg
- S.O.D Extramel® complex (cantaloupe (Cucumis melo subsp. melo var. cantalupo) (fruit)) 10 mg
- Superoxide dismutase (S.O.D) 140 IU
Natural flavour, purified stevia leaf extract, shellac gum.
Helps increase energy production (ATP) at the cellular level. Helps sustain the function of endogenous antioxidant defence systems by providing the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. Helps support cardiovascular, cognitive, and brain health. Helps reduce the symptoms of stress such as pain, fatigue, sleeplessness, weariness, irritability, and quality of life (physical and mental health conditions). Helps improve strength and power in repetitive bouts of brief, highly intense physical activity. May help increase muscle size when used in conjunction with resistance training. Provides antioxidants that help protect against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Mitochondria, affectionately known as the powerhouse of the cells, are responsible for generating ATP, which fuels the body. Think of mitochondria like turbines&%8212;they are one of the primary producers of energy that every cell in our body needs to function&%8212;and therefore are critical for brain, muscle, and heart health. RegenerLife is formulated with powerful, targeted nutritional compounds shown to optimize mitochondrial function.