Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.
Kelp is rich in potassium, calcium, and magnesium, as well as many trace elements, vitamins, and lignans. Iodine is an essential nutrient needed for proper thyroid gland function and making thyroid-stimulating hormone. Deficiency can lead to hypothyroidism and potential symptoms of fatigue, weight gain, and depression.
- Supports normal healthy thyroid function.
- Regulates hormones and metabolism.
- Modulates estrogen levels.
- Lowers the risk of some types of cancer.
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development.
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease.
- Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- Supports the immune system.
Adult Dose:1 drop (0.033 mL) daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Each Serving/Drop (0.033 mL) Contains: || |
|Iodine (Kelp: species from the order Laminariales*; potassium iodide) || |
|*(Laminaria setchellii/Macrocystis integrifolia) ||800 mcg |
Glycerin, Purified Water, Ethanol.