This potent antioxidant super concentrate supports vision and improves blood glucose levels. Blueberry anthocyanins are excellent free radical fighters and blueberries are known for their many health benefits. This 36 to 1 extract provides 36 times the antioxidant power of fresh berries. Eye health, circulation and memory can all be enhanced with BlueRich, as well as reducing risk of the complications of blood sugar disorders.
- Enhances vision, reduces eye strain, and helps protect against retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration.
- Improves memory and cognitive function.
- Fights the free radicals that contribute to premature aging.
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Helps prevent urinary tract infections.
3 softgels, 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|BlueRich Blueberry 36:1 Concentrate|
|(Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit)||500 mg|
|(Providing 2.5% anthocyanins)|
Organic Flaxseed Oil, Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water), Yellow Beeswax, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin.
Each 2 softgels are equivalent to ¼ cup of fresh blueberries. ORAC value minimum: 100 units per gram.
The oxygen radical absorption capacity (ORAC) test has become one of the standard methods to measure antioxidant properties in foods. The higher the ORAC value, the higher the concentration of antioxidants. It is recommended to eat a variety of foods providing at least 3,000–5,000 ORAC units per day.