Natural Factors was the first Canadian company to offer whole, natural salmon oil from wild-caught Alaskan salmon, and has been doing so for over 25 years. Complete Omega 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides the full spectrum of synergistic omega fatty acids, as well as naturally occurring astaxanthin and vitamin D.
- Ecologically friendly, derived from 100% sustainably harvested wild-caught Alaskan salmon.
- Supplies 104 mg EPA and 93 mg of DHA per softgel, the fatty acid ratio found in free-swimming salmon.
- Provides the full spectrum of over 17 types of omega fatty acids.
- Proprietary extraction method ensures the sensitive nutrients are preserved.
- Enteripure enteric softgel technology guarantees targeted delivery to the small intestine with no fishy repeat.
4 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. For reducing serum triglycerides: 5 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Wild salmon oil||1300 mg|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids||263 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||107 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||93 mg|
|Other omega-3 fatty acids (octadecatetraenoic acid, docosapentaenoic acid, linolenic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid, eicosatrienoic acid)||63 mg|
|Total omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, eicosadienoic acid)||33 mg|
|Total omega-5, 7 &8 fatty acids (myristoleic acid, palmitoleic acid, margaroleic acid)||3.3 mg|
|Total omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid, gadoleic acid, erucic acid, nervonic acid)||193 mg|
|Other omega fatty acids||364 mg|
|Astaxanthin (naturally occurring – wild Alaskan salmon oil)||26.7 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (naturally occurring – wild Alaskan salmon oil)||1.67 mcg (66.7 IU)|