Protein Powder

What is protein?

Protein is an essential nutrient for the human body, and the building blocks of body tissue.  Protein is made up of several amino acids: essential, and non-essential.  Non-essential amino acids are readily manufactured in our liver, and these comprise approximately 80% of the amino acids.  The essential amino acids are the remaining 20%, and we can only get them from our diet, or in supplement form. 

Available in Whey or Vegan sources.

Read More

per page

Items 1 to 12 of 217 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. ...
  12. 19

per page

Items 1 to 12 of 217 total

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. ...
  12. 19
Shop By
Brand
  1. Brad King (7)
  2. Bulletproof (2)
  3. Garden of Life (5)
  4. Generation UCAN (1)
  5. Genuine Health (29)
  6. Heartland Gold (4)
  7. Inbalance (2)
  8. IronVegan (6)
  9. Kaizen (10)
  10. Lorna Vanderhaeghe (2)
  11. Manitoba Harvest (3)
  12. Mettrum Originals (8)
  13. N8ked Brand Inc. (2)
  14. Natural Factors (12)
  15. North Coast Naturals (11)
  16. NutriStart (1)
  17. Omega Nutrition (1)
  18. Orgain (4)
  19. Organika (2)
  20. Perfect Sports (6)
  21. PhD Nutrition (2)
  22. Prairie Naturals (5)
  23. Pro Line (3)
  24. Progressive (37)
  25. PVL Essentials (13)
  26. St. Francis (7)
  27. Sunwarrior (9)
  28. The Good Seed (1)
  29. Vega (15)
  30. VegiDay (4)
  31. Vital Whey (3)
Vitamin Type
  1. MultiVitamins (8)
Mineral Type
  1. Iron (7)
  2. MultiMinerals (1)
Supplement Type
  1. Amino Acids (109)
  2. Antioxidants (9)
  3. Digestive (6)
  4. Fibre (9)
  5. Greens (10)
  6. Omega Fatty Acids (11)
Dietary Needs
  1. Artificial Ingr. Free (40)
  2. Corn Free (5)
  3. Dairy Free (51)
  4. Egg Free (10)
  5. Gluten Free (142)
  6. Grass Fed (31)
  7. Kosher (4)
  8. Lactose Free (22)
  9. Macrobiotic (3)
  10. Nut Free (10)
  11. Raw (25)
  12. Soy Free (39)
  13. Sugar Free (4)
  14. Vegan (72)
  15. Vegetarian (21)
  16. Wheat Free (24)
  17. Yeast Free (25)
Filter
  1. Organic (27)
Sport Type
  1. Endurance (89)
  2. Energy (131)
  3. Performance (103)
  4. Post-Workout (126)
  5. Pre-Workout (48)
  6. Weight Gain (51)
  7. Weight Loss (153)
I'm Shopping for..
  1. Adults (115)
  2. Women (2)
Price
$
-
$
Flavours
  1. Chocolate (1)
  2. Vanilla (1)